Business Organizations And Acquisitions
Contact Plymouth business entity selection attorney Wade Myers at his firm, Wade A. Myers, P.C., if you need advice concerning the formation of a business, acquisition of an existing company’s assets, or sale of your business to a purchaser.
Business Formation And Entity Selection
Whether you’re an entrepreneur starting your first business, or need advice about negotiating a purchase and sale agreement for an existing business, attorney Myers can help you with everything from organizing and registering a new business entity to due diligence in a merger or acquisition. Among the services he offers include:
- Choosing the right form to fit your management style, and capital structure, including limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), nonprofit corporations, business corporations, or S corporations
- Drafting and registering your articles of incorporation or organization
- Preparing essential governance instruments such as shareholder agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, and buy-sell agreements
- Incorporating family business succession planning into your estate plan
- Advice and documentation for management agreements and employment contracts
- General counsel services once your business is organized and operating
He can also help you with the purchase or sale of a business or a merger with another company. His experience with due diligence, the careful review of financial statements, and the analysis of environmental risks can save your business from unexpected liability after the transaction closes.
Attorney Myers also has developed substantial experience with the purchase and sale of franchise businesses. He can advise you about what to look for in the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) and help you negotiate the right terms for you, whether you’re acquiring the right to operate a national chain outlet, looking to open an additional location, or seeking a buyer to acquire your existing interest.
Choose Experienced And Capable Representation
Attorney Myers provides his clients with dependable advice and client-centric personalized service. His bachelor’s degree in biochemistry also adds additional insight into any environmental issues you may experience.
For further advice and a free consultation about business entity selection, business acquisitions or sales, business formation, day-to-day help through on-call council, or franchises, call the firm’s office in Plymouth at 734-414-8431 or send an email using the online intake form on this page.